AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

You clearly don't seem to get it. The drilling that was done by...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    You clearly don't seem to get it. The drilling that was done by SBM was very limited in its extent and was adjacent to the excluded zone historic mine. The prospective opportunity is of further discoveries across the island where alluvial gold results have presented across various parts of the island. You need to go back and look at other announcements. The whole point of the scoping study was to prove up that an operating mine with the existing identified resource would be viable. This study proves its viability. Unfortunately, there seems to be a number of unsophisticated shareholders who don't understand much about the importance of doing such a study.

As part of the SBM works program they also undertook various surveys and studies which suggest future expanded opportunities are likely. My understanding was that the last round of drilling that was done which delayed the Scoping Study was undertaken to further delineate the already resource and reduce waste cost.

Let's see how the big boys view it..... it shows is viable for the current reserve....if it can be proved up there is more gold across the island and neighbouring islands it all goes to increased value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.475K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3682601 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 501916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.