CHK 0.00% 0.5¢ cohiba minerals limited

I couldn't agree more. Management has demonstrated in the past,...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I couldn't agree more.

Management has demonstrated in the past, if they felt a hole visually didn't demonstrate any potential, they wouldn't send it off for assays, let alone undertake wedge drilling. Figure 2 is by far the most interesting for mind. The horizontal bars in HWDD04 on the graph may potentially represent the <1m high-grade results from 974m, 1033m, and 1225m. There is the usual disclaimer that the copper zones and targets are "conceptual", but to only publish this figure after they've completed and visualized the core from HWDD05 certainly raises some eyebrows.

There is no doubt that the latest announcement is intentionally cryptic. To not provide a description of the core, but to then include core photos and "conceptual copper zone targets" seems like they are trying to strike a fine balance of not saying too much or too little (either in the positive or negative). Overall the update has probably raised more questions than it has answered. Given the recent speculation has left the market, the risk vs reward for holding until assays and any potential upside from Pernatty C drill probably isn't too bad.

This is all pure guesswork on my behalf so please do your own research and make your own investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.