HOR 12.5% 0.9¢ horseshoe metals limited

@Morebulllessbear I think it may be you who didn’t read...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    @Morebulllessbear I think it may be you who didn’t read correctly as it says $3m JV to be spent on exploration, not capital for the business to actually function and float, and that’s even if/when they even decide they want 70% interest. Shareholders are not interested in calling the number of a company that has been suspended for over 12 months to be dribbled to verbally when any concrete realisation of managements progress would be clearly released in the form of announcements...You are a silly dingus.

moving onto the actual announcement itself...this is all fluff. There is very little of any substance here if you read between the lines, everything being “proposed”..”designed”... recommissioned power/water/comms? Fffllllluuufffffff.. I understand LT holders seeing a PDF with the letterhead of the company with dot points for a change and through their sheer exhaustion of waiting this long they are throwing out optimistic comments because at this stage there’s nothing to lose, not to be mistaken for a genuine sentiment of progress.

LT holder here so no motive here to hate, Just keeping it real. Back to my hibernation with HOR, someone wake me up when they announce management know what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.846M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.419K 379.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174014 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 996499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.