HCH 4.23% 90.5¢ hot chili limited

This company and management are surely as f...the slowest team...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    This company and management are surely as f...the slowest team on the ASX.

I bought into this company on geology alone, we have spectacular ground already and perhaps a lot more to come...
    But this management seems incapable of awakening this beast in the making. CE blames the ASX for not understanding Cu assets in Chile, I blame CE for not understanding the market. We do not need weekly announcements, but we need concise communication and relevant updates. How about:
    - increase drilling rates (some of the slowest rates on the planet) and drill rigs, so the market believes management when they say they are an aspiring producer???
    - updates on Santiago Z, this is perhaps the new jewel in the crown but since some soil sampling over 7 months ago what has been done, if you can access the ground for soil sampling surely ground IP could have been done and processed by now??? where is this project mentioned on the company's shitty website?
    - buy on market when it is so low, increase market confidence
    - enhance the company's website, promotional videos, announcements (these half drill hole announcements every month are getting on my nerves). The quality is one of a shitty junior and not one of an aspiring producer with gravitas

Perhaps it is time for management to take a deep look into the mirror instead of blaming the Aussie market...I do think a dual listing is a good idea, but in the meantime management needs a shake and go back to basics, explore what is in the ground and communicate that affectively and gain market confidence that this thing is a monster indeed!

My excitement for the future of this stock is equally matched by my frustration, I am convinced that a good management team would be sitting on a multiple MC by now. And whilst we are at it, change the fu...ing name, this is not a spicy margarita or pisco sour on some rooftop bar in Santiago, this needs an authoritative name with weight, something that reflects and respects at least 30 billion USD worth of metals in the ground! How about NUEVO DISTRICTO (New District) or COSTA COBRE (Copper Coast) to rebrand the whole thing.

I feel like calling CE up right now, perhaps something for CI, instead of using scare tactics he may use his holding power to push this forward!
    This turned into a whinge, have not hit the Friday beers yet otherwise would have posted this in the Hot chili bar section.

By the way, I don't post much but surely appreciate some of the comments and insights on here! Keep them coming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.040(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $136.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.5¢ 88.8¢ $697.9K 763.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4776 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 9540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
89.5¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 5.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
95.0¢ 95.5¢ 89.0¢ 94597
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.