WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Ann: Hot Tarcoola ML intersections at Old Flame, page-10

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Tubs: do you read the announcements? By definition forbearance means pressure off. Read the announcement of 11th July. A lot of this squawking about debt is from people who don't understand how it works. Their income from the mine is greater than the payments from amount they borrow, hence they are making a profit. Many businesses leverage debt to make a profit.

The quarterly report due 27th July is going to be massive, and effectively could effect the market cap by millions or even terms of millions. Based on management pointing towards this announcement it appears they see it as some good news. The forbearance is until August. Do you see the connection. Obviously there are some serious negotiations occurring.

I'm convinced the shorts had ganged up along with the EOFY sellers and driven the price artificially low - under 1.5c on June 20. Anyone who is short and was caught by the suspension of trading move has to be worried about going under water. These microcap stocks can spike dramatically in both directions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.