ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Revenue recognition would be a bit tricky to audit than cash but still not difficult and pretty standard when there is only 13m revenue. Would just need to ensure that it’s only moved out of deferred revenue liability to revenue over life of the 12 month contract and that contract is locked in i. You have a customer who has accepted it. I.e There’s no risk you already have the cash and you are just recognising it’s revenue or income effect over the life of the contract to eliminate volatility of having all the revenue on 1 day for a 12 month contract.

Its really not that difficult to audit and be comfortable with aan annual revenue balance that’s only $13m

....Except as I stated above I think unless someone can prove otherwise that they were amortising the revenue to their income statement from time of fcc receipt and not from acceptance. Ie the revenue wasn’t locked in at all (Customer had not agreed to accept video and this was still a potential liability back to fc. Hence they are now in administration).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.