NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: HP PRO to Ship with Commencement of Mass Production, page-66

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Sorry, the max was sold mostly into the hearing space when you look back at the historical posts, not the consumer buds space, which was IQ buds. The space targeted now is the same space as was targeted from 2018 onwards, the only difference being it now has an FDA approved stamp on the box and is now classed as a medical device. There is no difference in the actual product other than reclassification and a stamp on the box.

Whilst there was previously very good sales into the hearing distribution channel from the annoucements made, clesrly there was no consumer uptake in that hearing space despite some huge names that were announced that are in the hearing channel.There is little point saying they are two different markets, as the product has always been marketed as a product to help people with mild hearing loss, and little to no consumer sales have been forthcoming.

Your point about distribution is also incorect, you cam be 1 million percent sure that either the distributor will be buying absolute minimum amounts if there is no return clause in the contract ( once they move on from MOU status ) OR there will be a return clause each and every 60 or 90 day period. It matters not what the product is ( medical ce clothese toys ) all distributors are on the same way of thinking, as why would they commit to purchase stock that they may get stuck withif it does not sell, hence why talking about distributors means nothing, it all comes down to the end customer wanting the product, purchasing the product, being happy with the product and not returning the product because they do not like it. The number of stores is irelevant, the size of the distributor is irrelevant, it all comes down to the end customer purchasing a product from a store or online.

The upshot of things are, that perhaps ( and it is a 50/50 punt) that the audiology stores in the US will sell this and promote it in audiology stores when people come in and get their ears tested.

The problem is, 91% of people are over 50 that go into get there ears tested, of those that go in, one on three people between the ages of 65 and 74 register hearing loss. Adults over 80 have the highst case of hearing loss. So the real question is, will audiologists sell them a mild hearing loss solution, or will they sell them a fully blown hearing aid. Given the costs of hearing aids and the non affordability to many, you would hope that the Nuheara product would be sold at that point of sale ( which is where my punt is taken on the shares )

The downside of my punt is that i do not think people aged between 65 and 74 will opt for buds in the ear, and as someone else said, i think they are more likely to opt for the invisible hearing aid or psap. That is my unknown and why i restrict myself from purchasing more shares at this stage, FOMO usually costs $$$$, physical sales figures may cost me more to buy shares, but then the purchase of there shares is worthwhile, as there is a foundation of a business and sales to guage the investment against.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.