A4N 1.17% 86.5¢ alpha hpa limited

Ann: HPA First Project Update, page-34

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Best of luck, I will miss your regular updates on the progress and hope your dogs turn around (long enough at least) for you to exit (I believe I know one of them and hope for all involved their issues are turned around by the new CEO).

I have also been giving some thought to my investment philosophies recently in the face of a lot of poor performers and a few stand outs, although that is the game, business is risk, most don't make it, the few that do return multitudes. That, of course, is at this end of the market, the profitable mid to large caps are the few companies out of the many that DID make it. I, however, have decided to go the other way and become more concentrated and spending more time on those that make the cut. My big caveat is that my circumstances, which support this, are very unique.

I am sure you will sleep better with the index return and the compounding effect of holding stocks over the long term, etc.

And yes, glad I didn't pick FYI (almost did), although I probably would have switched the moment they came to parity with A4N in Share Price (not market cap, which never happened).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.010(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $981.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 87.5¢ 85.5¢ $6.222M 7.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27206 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 223955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.