KRR 5.56% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: HPA Project - Definitive Feasibility Study Awarded, page-11

1. 11,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    You definitely need a lot of patience with this stock!

The PFS was released on the 16th June. It has taken management almost 4 months just to choose Como to complete the DFS. These Como engineers were the same mob management kept saying were delaying the PFS! Seems odd to me.
    The only positive is that they now know the project in great detail so potentially it could speed up the actual DFS project. Better than another company coming in from scratch! However, to take 4 months to decide on Como is lost time - we could have had it completed by February 2022 If they were more proactive.

Economic conditions look to be getting worse around the world so IMO the gold price could be set for a reversal. Let's hope there is plenty of gold news to help the failing share price, because May 2022 is a long time to wait for the next HPA update.

I am still holding strong and looking long term because IMO for the value of our projects, I cant believe we are at 2.6c. No matter how slow management are it is actually ridiculous we are priced at these levels. IMO there is very little downside from here so unless you are absolutely desperate for cash, there would be no reason to sell right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.397K 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5690977 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1473493 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.