KRR 5.56% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: HPA Project - DFS Update, page-112

1. 11,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    It is a combination of both Vanadium and gold. But going by the market movers in the vanadium space I would say it’s more likely the vanadium moving us. If we launch on this vanadium update post trading halt then no doubt about it!

i think we can all agree it definitely isn’t hpa news because we have had 14 updates in the past year and the price stayed in the low 2c range through all of them. Having said that, potentially the hpa DFS may finally affect the share price. This is due mid year from memory.

Very exciting times for both the speewah vanadium updates and gold drilling about to get rolling in the next 4-5 weeks. It should be a nice few months ahead. I am getting more confident of the options getting in the money every day that goes by now. There are a lot of long term holders in here who have held through the tough times, who finally deserve to see some return in KRR and a nice re-rate 10c plus in 2022. There would still be plenty of holders in the red even at current prices. Although it is all looking very positive now and getting back to 4-5c looks imminent. Good luck holders!
    Last edited by coto: 05/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.397K 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5690977 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1473493 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.