KRR 5.56% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Rayda I totally understand where you are coming from but I see...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Rayda I totally understand where you are coming from but I see it as a glass half full or half empty scenario.

If we were as forecast producing and selling HPA 5N, 2000t per annum from the purchased feedstock at $67,000 AU,with a turnover of $134 million, production costs need to come out of that but all of sudden $6-700m doesn’t seem so out of reach to develop Speewah.

In my half full glass, the opportunity is there for us to move forward as many other companies have before, sure companies like BHP have deep pockets but that’s where we as shareholders have to trust that management will do the right thing and find a way to move us forward with HPA then fund Speewah.

Even those with deep pockets started as little companies like us there are many examples out there.

We are being told we have a more environmentally friend way of producing HPA that is only going to be a positive when it comes to having access to government funding and loans.
    When the Govt starts giving grants and offering loans to companies to get them to production it can only be a benefit to the industry with all the publicity, hopefully we can benefit from it.

I just hope our management is already in touch with these departments they are offering a lot of help in many ways, just helping us find financing to fund HPA would be a great start.

https://www.industry.gov.au/policie...cts-in-australia#secure-funding-and-finance-1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.397K 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5690977 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1473493 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.