KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Ann: HPA Project - Future Battery Industries CRC, page-42

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    I suspect there are two things on the nearer term horizon that may boost the sp:

1.  A restructure of the gold assets with in-specie distribution of shares in the new company/companies to KRR shareholders and cash to KRR. Similar to what Ardea did very suv\ccessfully. At least that will give the gold holdings some capital to do some real exploration which has been severely lacking. It will also give KRR much needed cash for its HPA venture to defer the next CR. AB should have done this some time ago!

2.  Commissin the pilot plant!  They should put their running shoes on for this. They really should!

AB is not short of funds and that may be reducing the urgency to get KRR sp going.
    I'm not saying he's not interested in seeing it successful, but I suspect his timeline is not the same as most of the shareholders, who have suffered financially due to the lack of real urgency, especially now they have a way forward to monetise KRR assets.

Dear Anthony Barton,

Please expedite:

a)  The HPA DFS
    b)  The pilot plant - any size that works is fine so stop wasting time please
    c)  The plan to restructure the gold assets.

We need all the above ASAP!

We need to get the sp above 6c ASAP to energise the KRROC  options into conversion because KRR needs the funds!

Sincerely with thanks,

AJ
    Last edited by AlexanderJ: 12/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.389K 170.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 645347 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 369136 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.