KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Ann: HPA Project - New Precurser Development, page-65

1. 4,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    The gold is high grade, but not very sparse. It’s a very shallow scattered and repetitious fertile gold system which requires/needs very closed spaced drilling which will eventually lead to an economic mine as it’s been confirmed to be open at depth. The true strike extent of the Trudi vein is not yet known, but KRR got their Trudi vein offset target area right and hitting grades over 100g/pt is nothing to laugh at especially when it’s shallow. They have also made other discoveries outside the main area of Mt. Remarkable with a hit of 10g/pt from a newly discovered vein which gives confidence that KRR are onto something. It all comes down to KRR’s Chief geologist Mr. Ken Rogers and project consultant Mr. Andrew Chapman to work their magic, to continue to plot and make more discoveries and hit the sweet spot as I’m sure they will. Also, don’t forget that their are other gold exploration companies out their that have similar gold projects that can’t even hit a good grade like KRR. It’s something to be mindful of and not forget about.
    Last edited by Money made: 15/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $11.56K 920.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 934522 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 168413 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.