HPP 0.00% 4.2¢ health and plant protein group limited

Yeah you have got to wonder who the independent valuers were...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yeah you have got to wonder who the independent valuers were that put such a high price on the farm, people have invested on the basis of this as well as management statements talking towards the value of the farm. With regards to the "retention payments", Albert is paying himself $350k for doing the job he was already being paid for, wtf is that? Given he got an extremely poor result in the sale of the farm I find it laughable that he is rewarding himself for this, what are the retention payments for the other staff for? Are these over and above salaries being paid for doing nothing?
    Absolutely stinks in my opinion and ASIC should be notified.

With regards to sale price - $33m aud, at end of last quarter they had $15m of debt - 3.6m undrawn plus $2.6m cash. With Convertible note of $7.5m lets call that $16.7m AUD left in the shell. Substantial losses in the business should negate any profit from this sale in terms of tax.

Why are they only planning to pay out between $5m-$7.5m? it should be double that (at least 10c) and that would still leave money in the shell.
    Are they planning to keep the rest for themselves in the form of retention payments or what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HPP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.