RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi, there are the remaining essays. Koonenberry and the restart...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hi, there are the remaining essays. Koonenberry and the restart of Mount Mansbridge as from April or May I presume.

If those essays confirm a portrait of a bigger narrative to come, the SP will have to be upgraded and revalued.
    I presume you know, how the Chinese have contributed to reduce a supply of the rare earths minerals to the West and the actual cost of the minerals is then dictated and reverted to who desires control. There is a considerable potential from our acquisition and it will not go unnoticed if a series of positives come along. The demand for new projects and discoveries are highly prioritized by the US and Australia.

The US together with Australia, the EU and Japan have established a regional supply chain development which has a high priority status.

The Chinese will not stand idle and will try to confirm its potential by strengthening its dominance in this particular and crucial sector.

The West has stated its position.

The forecast for the supply is only upwards and the prices can go only upwards.

I’m very optimistic by what the historical essays showed up in the past, but, I’m more positive by what the general outlook is.
    Rmx is in a box sit for what may be a game changer.
    Last edited by NormanW: 10/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.