GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

The company would be a publicly unlisted entity cos it would...

1. 1,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    The company would be a publicly unlisted entity cos it would have more than 50 shareholders- as distinct from a private company having less than 50. There would be audit & annual (& 1/2 year) reporting requirements & a need to hold an AGM within the prescribed period. The annual audited financial statements would have a high level of disclosure. However most importantly there is no requirement to continuously disclose (unlike ASX) which means shareholders will not be informed on a real time basis of any changes that are going on within the business- good, bad or otherwise. It is very difficult to monitor how the business is progressively performing except on an annual & six monthly basis. Very importantly while a stockholder will have an ownership entitlement there is no ready market to sell that shares that are owned. I’m not too sure about the reference to Atomic - it may simply mean they are the custodians of the share registry. This is simply a compliance role as distinct from a fiduciary role. I doubt whether they would broker buys & sells but I maybe wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.