AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Hey MB I am not that business oriented so was wondering how...

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Hey MB
    I am not that business oriented so was wondering how another CR can be a positive , especially from the point of view for shareholders . Perhaps the company can consolidate its position , improve its share price then if it has to , then have a CR . I thought one of the reasons for the consolidation was to tighten the share registery , isn't it better to issue say x amount of shares at $1 than x amount at 50 cents , thus receiving twice the amount of money . The company has some great fundamentals lining up but I think continual CR is perceived to be a negative by the market . Of a matter of debate ... Was the placement to Sabby a positive or a negative , I think we have to stop been seen as desperate for fundings all the time . I think a partnership would seen as a great postive for the company by the market as it would reduce our cash burn amount other benefits . The price movement last week for such good news , was ordinary . I think a partnership deal would put a rocket underneath our SP . Here's hoping to the best outcome for the co and shareholders !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.