AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Hi bottle2 I'm of the opinion that the coy has in fact complied,...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi bottle2
    I'm of the opinion that the coy has in fact complied, as has been said by others here earlier today. They have just said that they will have the results maybe today maybe Wednesday we don't have that detail, and after that they tabulate the Data from the trail (this is what they did for the first cohort ) they intend to present it and at the same time update their plan going forward for HVP etc .
    This is the companies bread and butter, Sure they will make an announcement and withhold information, NO and as such they won't be slapped on the wrist for creating a speculative run Ralom, they could have pumped many times, why start now?
    Again talking to the coy it was made clear that they will receive the results and then process, understand and release this data to the market, how do I know I asked about the process.
    One more thing this SP may well be speculative, and by definition at the minute it is, Thursday will answer that question, however the speeding thing comes from no announcement trading, from thin air, we had 50% move in a day was there a speeding ticket? No because there was an Announcement attached, that's how I see it IMHO.
    Like you Bottle I think if we get better than or around 58% we are fine, however its the other stuff around the "how to go forward" that we are also just as interested with.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.