AVR 1.58% $18.70 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Inquisitive. Thanks for posting, it is great to have a...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Inquisitive. Thanks for posting, it is great to have a reminder of what Genocea has achieved, and it is also a world class result, best yet on the face of it with larger test groups.

This is something I think we're going to hear about in our presentation. That our test group wasn't particularly large and that we may need funding for a further, larger, test group to reproduce the results. This could be Phase IIb trials or Phase 3. This will, of course, require funding and a collab partner may foot the bill for it or some other deal struck.

They may also just say that Genocea is further along and throw in the towel.

So, the other part of this is and not often discussed is that AHZ is aiming for a platform tech that is aiming to enhance the efficacy of testing in animal models for vaccine potential. Ian has talked about this at length in some of his presentations. This, itself, could be the clincher and along with a potential therpeutic vaccine for HPV/head/neck/genital cancer could work to further enhance this. Any potential partner is looking for proof of the platform working. HSV-2 has been scourge and a hard one to target for vaccine potential so if the 58% reduction is legit and reproducible this is a big win, even if it is less than Genoceas Viral Shedding results right now.

I am speculating wildly of course. I do factor in the potential HPV vaccine into this as I believe with Ian and his team it is potentially some low hanging fruit (relatively speaking) and something a collab/partner would be interested in. HSV-2 is simply acting as a validation of the platform technology for testing Vax efficacy in the pre-clinical setting, and this is absolute metric f*tonne of value in that.

If you can reliable weed out approaches that you know won't work in the pre-clinical setting you are going to save 100s of millions to billions on avoiding poor vaccine targets.

I hope it pans out like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.70
Change
-0.300(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $359.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.62 $180.3K 9.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 $18.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.91 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.