AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

I'm with Daniel it seems more likely they have been told when...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm with Daniel it seems more likely they have been told when they will receive the data and have planned the release to the market around that.
    We have already been told that we can go to phase3 with a 58% reduction in VS and I have no idea if final results could be less than interim results but to me doesn't seem likely.
    There's also Professor Frazers presentation video that was pulled down very quickly.
    Also to me the body language of WP at the previous webinar when he stated "nows about the time to get excited"
    But the biggest positive for me is the fact that Simon Buckingham initially knocked back the invitation to join the BOD. My thoughts are that he did his homework with the available data and I'm sure had access to Professor Fraser to dig deeper and then agreed to join the board with responsibility for the immunotherapy division.
    I'm sure he didn't come on board for a lousy directors fee!
    I might be way off the mark but I'm staying on the positive side until proven wrong.
    This may very well be the INFLECTION POINT we have all been waiting/praying for.
    Can't wait to find out!!!
    GLAH

OTR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.