HTG 12.0% 2.2¢ harvest technology group ltd

Bad hair day, krusty?How do you know the final outcome of the...

1. 5,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2685
    Bad hair day, krusty?

How do you know the final outcome of the raise?

How do you know it has failed?

Why do you lump holders/rampers/Canary clients together as if they are all some class of alien lowlife?

Why do you always highlight your own (downramping) negative unsubstantiated opinions without giving any credit to Harvest's consistently growing list of achievements?

How do you know what announcement(s) might come this week (or next or whenever) from the multiple advanced client negotiations currently in progress that will further enhance Harvest's reputation and impressive list of global satellite communications customers?

I've always made an effort to be fair and balanced in replying to your posts. I'm beginning to think that judgement is misplaced. That you have an agenda of your own that is diametrically opposed to seeing Harvest succeed.

I am not a Canary client. I wish I were. I'm not a 708. I aim to become one.

Optimistic, pessimistic? Confident, diffident? Objective, subjective? Informed, uninformed?

I know which I am, and would rather be.

Does that make me a ramper? Or just a shareholder who goes out of their way to provide objective, informative posts about Harvest, its technology, the global markets it is operating in and the companies they are working with to help grow those markets for the benefit of all shareholders?

If so, I wear the label without apology.

Last edited by writer: 23/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $29.21K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48887 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1176772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.