HTG 0.00% 1.6¢ harvest technology group ltd

Ann: HTG Secures Initial Order with Five-Eye Defence Customer, page-19

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Writer

Great summary mate

Having watched thepresentation a couple of times - you have pulled some great examples out of same.

It's fair to say thatmuch of the information in the presentation deck we have seen beforeand no doubt that's a bit frustrating for all of us.

I feel the core frustration many of us have held/raised is that if our tech is so amazing - why was it not being picked up by critical organization's - what we have seen over the last few weeks in newsletterannouncements are now with Five Eyes - is that traction occurring and the Five Eyes announcement is critical validation that the tech is great and understood by critical organizations.

A key takeaway fromthe presentation for mine was how confidently the General spoke in his preamble to same - essentially stressing that both he and the board were "very very" confident that the companywas on track and would deliver – he reiterated that view more thanonce - frustrations with the phase 3 timelines aside - I have always viewed himas a highly ethical/honest/diligent individual and I find it difficult tobelieve he would speak with such firm/certain language about the future of thecompany if he did not truly believe same - directly flowing from what he was seeing at board level. The 5 eyes sale being testimony to the fact that a lotis going on behind the scenes that they cannot tell us about - again a message came out clearly from both he and Guilfoyle in the presentation.

The company could re rate interms of share price very quickly over the next few months or so if the European Defence contract terms are signed off and rollout begins and a few of the otherleads in the fire such as International Rescue and recentpartnerships start to gain in traction and sales.

I personally feel we haveturned the corner and the next 6 or 12 months should be a very different news flow environment for the company as pipeline starts to mature.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 535530 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 42635 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.