HTG 0.00% 2.1¢ harvest technology group ltd

Hey Stezza and Davroz,I wasn't sure either, so reached out for...

1. 5,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2715
    Hey Stezza and Davroz,

I wasn't sure either, so reached out for the answer. Basically, you cannot download a secure live video, synchronised data and voice stream until it is uploaded. Horse and cart. Sounds simple. It's not. This is the problem Harvest Technology have solved. Make up your own mind whether we are involved with Inmarsat or not:

'The below article - (posted by Stezza) - is essentially referring to increasing download speed / bandwidth to the aviation sector. Something that is sorely needed. If you have used an aviation connection previously, you will note that receiving emails / images if the connection is right is not too bad.

'However, sending an email or image proves to be far more problematic. If you can get it out at all. If you review your home internet plan you will note that that your download capacity is significantly higher than the upload capacity (Downloading is far easier than uploading). This is where streaming live video/Data feeds becomes much harder as it relies on the upload first to get the image / data out of the individual location.

'HTG’s protocol enables increased upload data capacity. Such as optimised secure live video, synchronised data and voice.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $4.506K 218.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73268 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 209924 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 79191
Last updated 13.38pm 22/05/2024 ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.