COB 1.43% 6.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Nothing is guaranteed in life, even less on markets. Having said...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Nothing is guaranteed in life, even less on markets. Having said that this particular stock is interesting. You can be in many things, commodities hi-tech, finance etc in general the future prospects are sorta known in my view anyway. Sure take out the ones that may go viral ie a few tech's, but few in our space have that X factor where customers could easily exponential on a few results. How many would come knocking on COB's door if the process works.

Hudbay Minerals Inc are no small outfit which is a nice start, literally there are thousands of miners all over the world who would have similar needs as Hudbay. Not a great deal of risk involved in funding a test on your tailings, still I doubt a company like Hudbay undertake this without some motivation, the rewards for a first mover customer could be large, success early always leads to later players paying more.

This all fits in well with the 3,000tpa COB standalone refinery in Kwinana, the site has been located and is expected to commence construction next year, we have been told the partner is looking at the level of equity ownership and the funding contribution for the refinery. A$70m was the number used and this in effect comes off the original BHCP budget.

If this upward move can happen in the last few days of a financial year, I would expect further improvement after this financial year, I guess we watch the space.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $29.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $49.88K 726.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 34796 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.