IG6 1.14% 8.7¢ international graphite limited

Yes I was only using the cash figure from the last quarterly...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Yes I was only using the cash figure from the last quarterly report, yes there are the various government grants, but you don’t build a profitable company on government handouts, the economics of the business has to stack up, and according to the scoping study released earlier this year it does stack up.
    My post earlier today was highlighting the disparity between the value the market is prepared to put on IG6, compared to RNU, today’s announcement, puts IG6, with a very similar resource in comparison to RNU, and probably IG6 is further advanced in terms of processing in relation to BAM, and look at the reaction from the market, the share price is in the red.
    For some reason the market doesn’t want to run with this, I have mentioned a couple of reasons, lack of funds, and the generous performance rights, others have mentioned the large shareholding by Comet, which in my opinion needs to be addressed, as from memory the Comet shares are to be released from escrow in April next year, and if those shares were distributed to existing Comet shareholders, plenty would be keen to just dump them and move on, because right now any return for a Comet shareholder, would seem appealing. IMHO, IG6, needs to find a buyer for the Comet shares, a cornerstone investor.
    I am not surprised that the IG6 share price is down today, I actually expected it would come under selling pressure, when the updated MRE, was released, as there seems plenty that just want out, how many of the posters and readers on here, would be happy just to break even with IG6 and move on ?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $16.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $56.38K 641.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24095 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 220432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.