IG6 6.25% 7.5¢ international graphite limited

Thanks for your input, great read.From earlier announcements...

1. 10,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1794
    Thanks for your input, great read.

From earlier announcements they had given an indication of the following:

Final assay results due 7 to 21/6/2023 and updated mineral resource estimate around the end of June. Springdale pre-feasibility study to be completed September/October 2023. This can then be added to the scoping study for Collie with a DFS by late 2023. June/July 2024 have a fully integrated DFS for Springdale/Collie.

Given the time slippage of about 2 and a bit months for the MRE I'd be expecting the Springdale pre-feasibility study by year end and an updated scoping study around February 2024.

Another thing AW mentioned was that environmental permitting for Springdale is underway. This will be in preparation for them applying for a mining permit for part of their existing exploration permit.

Another thing not mentioned when the Springdale MRE was released was that they have an adjacent exploration permit with zero drilling and have an application in progress for a third exploration permit, although that last one is under negotiation with a Canadian company which currently have an objection in place. I've been told that the objection is mostly around that other company getting access rights for their adjacent mining permit, ie road, utilities access.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $8.173K 107.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86523 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 140049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.