IG6 6.25% 7.5¢ international graphite limited

As requested, Bazz, here's the link to the report by Peloton...

1. 4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2613
    As requested, Bazz, here's the link to the report by Peloton Research: click here

The report does not appear to be funded by International Graphite but Peloton does own some IG6 shares. A very good overview of Springdale and Collie and an extremely positive assessment. They do say it is too early to give a target share price.

And here is the what's next bit from the ASX announcement of 12 September about the resource update:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5585/5585415-e772f2388a7cbfe2e362a54702ab0b82.jpg
    I will tell you what's next for Andrew Worland. I've heard on the decline that he is off to Japan in the next few days to meet people at Benchmark's Gigafactory shindig. Benchmark is THE benchmark for crunching numbers and intel in the lithium / EV space and they run three of these shows each year, one in the US, one in the EU and one in east Asia. Tokyo's turn this year. I think there are maps around showing where all the gigafactories are planned in the US and the EU and many of them are being built by Korean or Japanese players. And of course those same players are building gigafactories in Korea and Japan as well. So AW will be pressing the flesh with and bowing to lots of people who will love the International Graphite story, particularly with the updated MRE news. Also worth remembering that Renascor has non-binding agreements with both POSCO and Mitsubishi Chemicals so this is a region where the makings of deals can be done.

Here is the blurb on the event: click here

IG is actually a sponsor of the event and AW gets a mugshot to show for it. I see the WA government is also sending a rep along. Great stuff! IG and AW are doing a fantastic job at getting their story out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $8.173K 107.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86523 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 140049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.