KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

All air core assays are expected back before Xmas This includes...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    All air core assays are expected back before Xmas

This includes the remaining outstanding drill lines north of discovery line 5.
    The 32 air core holes drilled on the regional targets which very may well surprise on the upside.
    The additional 14 air cores holes that were drilled to follow up on significant results on lines A and B.

I am very bullish so take what I say with a grain of salt, however I am expecting these regional targets to light up also.
    Certainly not all of them but I'm optimistic that there is a large in situ gold system that's been sitting under this lake for millions of years just waiting to be discovered.
    It's in the bedrock and if we are not drilling directly over it now we are very very close to the source.

Admittedly these regional targets are also sitting over the top of these deep D4 structures that seem to act as the conduits for the fluids to rise up through so I am expecting more gold to be there.

Also don't discount that we are now seeing mineralised gold in the bedrock that is offset to the west from the Mag survey highlights, further reinforcing this system is likely to get bigger.
    And of course it is, as it's still open in every direction.

Stay strong and stay long and make the buyers pay up.
    Better still don't consider selling until you really know what we are sitting over the top of.

Cheers
    Last edited by justreading: 07/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.