ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    I'm surprised the market didn't take to it a bit more the other day. Imagine drilling BLINDLY into mineralisation on two lines over a wide area when you are just scratching the surface with aircore drilling (drilled 800m a part also). I'd say that the fact it's under lake sediment would have some investors hesitant. However, it's looking more and more likely that there is a large mineralised system down there... this opens the potential for there being a big deposit somewhere within that system. If they can delineate a big deposit then a bit of lake sediment is negligible.

In the theory of mineral exploration, a company exploring under cover in this day and age actually has more chance of finding a big deposit than a company exploring where there is thin or no cover. The easy, shallow deposits have been found. The monsters are hiding under cover. That's why I like companies that are exploring in frontier regions or areas with a lot of cover. There could be a big deposit down there that hasn't previously been stumbled across by previous explorers and doesn't have an obvious geochemical footprint.

Google the Visual Capitalist infographic with the following title:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3808/3808598-1bbad1e9679d5b4dc3c4e95653af89b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.