re: Ann: GUF: Hughenden White Mountain Projec... from their...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: GUF: Hughenden White Mountain Projec... from their website:
    The objective of the Tiaro Coal - Qinfa relationship is to:

?Support the development of Tiaro Coal interests to create a JORC compliant of high quality metallurgical coal resource.
    ?Permit Qinfa to participate through a coal off take agreement of future mining production.
    ?Through AMT commence coal trading operations to develop profitable bi-lateral coal trade.
    ?Develop new coal resource opportunities with third party coal mining operations.

Against the background of these developments, Tiaro?s forward strategy revolves around delivery of the following imperatives:

1.Seeking to deliver a joint coal resource in EPC 956 and EPC 957;
    2.Advancing geological interpretative work in other exploration tenements covering 1,113 square kilometres to identify highly prospective exploration targets;
    3.Expanding coal trading opportunities through Australian Minerals in order to generate internal sources of funds to support future exploration work; and
    4.To identify and seek long term coal off take acquisitions through farm in or direct investment approach.

dot point 4- this spin off fits the overall plan. Cant see a definitive "We are going to mine" but i guess it is in there as trading opportunites and off take agreements for Qinifa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.