JAT 2.58% 75.5¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Huibao Distribution Agreement and First Sales Order, page-13

1. 7,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Uatu,

I really want this one to work out for you buddy, however, I want to refer you to JAT 2017 Annual Report.

"JAT’s Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) exports grew substantially over the year. We refer to our consolidated statement of cash flows on page 22 where receipts from customers for the year ended 30 June 2017 were more than 10 times 2016 receipts from customers in the previous year, exceeding $10 million for the first time since the inception of the company. Where did the $10 millions in sales go?

Our expanding product range includes milk powders, wine, cosmetics, skin creams, nutraceuticals, cereals, oats, biscuits and organic oils as noted in our quarterly statements. These types of product are particularly attractive in China because consumers identify Australian products as clean and safe. They place value on Australia strict food regulations and TGA requirements requiring accurate product labelling and prohibiting misleading claims." They have always been selling these products and never announced every time they received an order or sale.

JAT has an extensive distribution channel and network, the whole point of acquiring GK was to integrate and distribute it through JAT's existing channels. I'm still not sure why they went and bought others and not spending money on manufacturing facilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $62.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 77.5¢ 75.5¢ $15.57K 20.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 42442 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 16544 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.