JAT 3.82% 63.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Huibao Distribution Agreement and First Sales Order, page-40

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Let’s get a bit of perspective around the motive from this poster. Read below five minutes of researching their posts...Note, these are all from a peer stock WHA. Quoted are his posts which you can make up your own mind about their credibility when posting on JAT. I have put my thoughts alongside their quoted posts:

‘Much better than jat! At least we know wha's management are a legit.. Although the sp is droping but its not them to blame for..imo’ - Ok, now I know your motive.

‘What is smra/cdfa?? What are they for?? So no domestic sales = a no cfda/smra??’ - Ok, now I know your knowledge base.

‘When is the next quarterly update??’ - Hmm, again, your knowledge base is being exposed here.

‘You gonna love it when it open
    couldnt sleep lastnight thinkinh about the join venture with odfa its gonna be huge in my opinion.’- Time of posting $2.26 - current sp $1.07 - You’re really shining here.

‘I would be happy if its even half of bal
    There is quality in this management and so much room to grow happy to stay and hold but darn! Was busy at work couldnt top up 50k before the trading halt’ - Time of posting $2.26. Current SP $1.07 - Phsyci would’ve lost half is money?

‘There is no other company i trust more than wha's management!’ - Why? Aren’t they trending down with the rest of the sector? Very hypocritical of you.

‘What the ??? Whats going on??
    Did they abolish cdfa and put in something else??’ -Again, your knowledge/research is next level. I actually read and researched what happened here. Care to do the same?

‘Nothing to worry about my friend.. Dont expect any good sales in the tiny aussie market..go for a wider range like china..’ - Again, very hypocritical of you, considering you’ve stated about JATs strategy.

‘Well we might see wha hitting through the $3 ceiling soon and say good bye to $2 level’ - Oh ok.

‘Nope i topped up at 2.68’- in reference to someone asking phsyci if they’d sold any - Bagging JAT holders when you’ve made a comparable paper loss but your buy in was numerically more significant for lesser exposure.

‘Struggle to sell at where?? They havent sign any agreement with the big major stores likel coles, woolworths or chemist wahrehouse yet...although they havent it doesnt mean that they wont in the future and smra is just a matter of time omce that happen we can talk about their revenue.’ - Again, a hypocrite. An exposed down ramper.

Maybe physci, it may be prudent to realise that the entire sector has suffered losses. You calling out JAT, as displayed above, is very poor form. It’s apparent you have an ulterior motive and any post on JAT forum should/will hold zero credibility. Good luck with WHA. Maybe go research where they’re at, as imo, it’s not great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.82%)
Mkt cap ! $54.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 63.0¢ $4.115K 6.532K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4035 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 8757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.