HUM 1.14% 43.5¢ humm group limited

They can leave too. There are plenty of other stocks that pay a...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    They can leave too. There are plenty of other stocks that pay a decent dividend.

Look at the market caps of some of HUM's peers. Their margin for error is barely thin, if any at all. One foot wrong, that SP is going to spiral straight down the rabbit hole and will never recover! I wouldn't touch ANY of those at current valuations.

On the other hand, HUMM is extremely undervalued, clearly the underdog (pun intended), where expectations are low. The current SP reaction has priced in a failed BNPL attempt. But guess what? They're just starting out in the BNPL space. HUMM is finally in the right direction. Yes, there is execution risk, but the downside isn't as much as some of its peers. At least these guys know how to run a profitable business instead of endless capital raisings and expenditure in the name of growth. We all have obviously heard of a number of companies that have gone bankrupt running behind market share without making a single penny in profits. HUMM isn't going to be one of them, atleast not in the foreseeable future. However, if the execution goes to plan, this will be the market darling - The BNPL with market share and a dividend to go with it.

My SP target: $100 by 2030. It may happen. It may not happen. It may not even get close. But, hey, I wouldn't be buying if I didn't think it'd succeed! Each to their own.

Good luck on your investing adventures!

DYOR. Not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $222.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.8¢ $109.4K 253.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11046 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ 95596
Last updated 14.39pm 10/05/2024 ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.