HUM 1.06% 46.5¢ humm group limited

Ann: HUM 1H21 Trading Update, page-195

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    issue humm initially faced was having to adjust their entire business model to play catch up with BNPL. initially humms application and process was somewhat onerous and finicky compared with the likes of z1p and even less so with APT. the types and sorts of borrowings attracted a certain type of user, as opposed to APT and Z1p.

in my honest opinion, notwithstanding acquisition costs and cost intensive part of setting up a BNPL facility, it is, in part, why the banks haven't bothered entering the BNPL and instead choose to do JVs or provide warehousing to BNPL companies.

unless there is explosive growth onboarding new reputable vendors and clients, and bad debts stay down, the SP won't really move too quickly, as in a bull market full of liquidity, money rushes to quick growth stocks as opposed to slow burn, albeit undervalued, stocks

good luck to all holders, as no doubt there's value here, but I doubt you will see even anywhere near the levels of z1p, szl or APt, and if you do, i don't believe it will reach those levels anytime soon.

just my opinion from an outsider and as to why I never entered. I also have my reasons as to why I've never entered SZL.

just my opinion, dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $228.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $68.99K 149.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48629 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.