HUM 1.12% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Ann: HUM 1H22 Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Listening to the half year commentary from CEO & CFO noticed a couple of things;

1/ Both were noticeably flat with their presentation - did not sound all that interested in the future (what has been taken out of their hands by the Board) Where was their positives for the deal ahead. cannot believe RJ wants to give up her current role.
    2/ there has been no unanimous recommendation from the Board; so are they in disagreement ?
    3/ all the infrastructure work that has been done, with growth delayed by Covid and here comes the breakout with Travel, wages growth, inflation and interest rate rises meaning people will borrow more and need BNPL/Bundll products.
    4/ 30k pounds option approved for UK, you can see the growth in merchants coming, Ireland just gets better and better
    5/ Canada finally off and running

LFS clearly from CEO comments and enthusiasm appears to be gaining so many benefits from the takeout with so many growth options and technology advantages.
    It just appears 68c for all that ............ and what ever will transpire with all the LFS shares coming out of Escrow I am not convinced this is a good deal for Humm shareholders.
    I need to see enthusiastic commentary from Humm as to why this is such a good deal ???????
    There has been nothing that is why it is so weird.

As a consequence will be voting NO for my 250k at an average of $1.70+ because other than those who might benefit for what ever reason........... I think there are a lot of people who do not see the need for this deal at this point, it opportunistic and low balls the strategy that Humm standalone has.

Otherwise tell me why Humm has;
    - no sustainable ongoing strategy for "profitable" growth
    - no funds to expand (they keep telling us have plenty of spare cash)
    - uncommitted management/board....... (really)
    - certain Board member(s) who want to get out with hidden agenda - what is it ?

Zip/Sezzle/Splitt/Laybuy/Openpay are all on the way out backwards - Humm makes a profit, pays a dividend and has a funded growth strategy.
    Why on earth is this 68c deal for HFC so compelling to general Humm shareholders - someone pls tell me with facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.005(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $227.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $141.1K 316.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 40307 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 48417 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ 21161
Last updated 14.41pm 07/05/2024 ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.