HUM 0.00% 48.0¢ humm group limited

Directors (current board vs. former chairman) are fighting is a...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Directors (current board vs. former chairman) are fighting is a disgrace. As a shareholder, I am interested in what the chairwoman plans to do to restore HUM after talked down on HCF (not once but many times via ASX announcements and press). I don't care if AA personally sues the board. The context of today's letter did outline the time event but the bulk context of today's letter is defending the current's board's failed LFS/HCF deal. If they spend their time going back and forth between themselves rather than focus on the business, who's gonna pay the price? We are, as the shareholders.

Chairwoman's job is to convince majority shareholders to agree on the deal, she failed that. She then publicly talked down HCF's performance in order to convince retail holders, she failed again. So as a result, SP tanked as her words backfired on her. That's a disgrace.

Blaming the AA for SP deterioration whilst he was chairman, whilst CC was deputy chair on the board for the last 2.5 years is a disgrace. Did she sit on the board as a doll? why didn't she act as deputy chairwoman? What did she do in the last 2.5 years whilst being his deputy?

Board needs to provide a clear plan to improve employees' morale, shareholders' confidence, business strategy with either shares buyback, cutting costs, close unprofitable business/region. A business strategic plan!!

Perhaps, this is beyond their competence ! It's frustrating watching the board putting self interest over shareholders. That's a disgrace !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $61.12K 127.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12387 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 16093 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.