PAA 4.26% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Human Cancer Trial Advancing To Second Patient, page-85

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi NZ, I only got to read through a few trials in that site b4 work. The US is ahead of us & have many more clinical trials happening (so Immunotherapy as well) akin to what we are seeing in humans).

I still think that our peak veterinary bodies are the place to alert veterinarians (& nurses, they are very important too, spend a lot of time with clients helping with any issues or problems, on the phone or in person) & to the existence of clinical trials in B cell Lymphoma for dogs.

They possibly may have access only areas for members & of course professional journals which quote research. It’s been over 20years since I worked as a Veterinary nurse, so a lot has changed for the better & regional clinics I take my pets too,

The standard of care is outstanding, with highly qualified vets that CARE & great facilities. I lost my beloved dog to osteosarcoma when he was 14yo, our vet suspected with intermittent limp on a front limb...was Dx’d on X-ray. Due to his age German Shepherd X and arthritis in his back limbs already, we chose not to put him through chemo & amputation of a limb & the Palliative route for QOL. That’s important...Quality of Life.

My Dog loved going to the vets once a week (so excited for smells, other animals & the staff) for injections to manage bone/arthritis pain with injections that would make him feel a bit sick for the day (but that could well have the been cancer too) He got Malaena (Black tarry stools, upper GI bleeding) from NSAIDS so we had to stop those. He was on 200mg Tramadol SR twice a day when we called it, when he didn’t want to walk down to the garden to do his ‘business” in private anymore...we knew this upset him...

Home visit from the vet & green dream & he died in my arms in his favourite leather armchair in the sun (after much cabanosi, cheese & crackers...sorry Pets at peace if it came out the south end, who cremated him, we buried his ashes in the garden under a special lemon myrtle tree.

His love of stealing rounds of King Island Lighthouse Brie from the boys when watching car racing or cricket, he couldn’t help it, he just loved cheese!! Still miss him to this day (3 1/2 years ago & have a new puppy this last 6 months). He was gone in a matter of 3 months from an intermittent limp.

Still remember when I berated him for stealing the cheese & eating it...the drooling like Pavlov’s Dogs & the fact that everyone was too pre-occupied to share, you could really understand his face “they didn’t want it, staring at the TV”. Food is an immediate need for animals, but cutely remorseful. Palliation May also become another option, as it has in Bella, no cure but stable disease. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $170.5K 749.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34313 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 24444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ 246904
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.