HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

luv how u teach punters how to punt....said it once, will say it...

1. 3,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    luv how u teach punters how to punt....

said it once, will say it again - OPPORTUNITY COST OF MONEY.

Im bagging 3-4 fold elsewhere & simply dont give a t0SS that u think this has $2 ïntrinsic" value +. Mr mkt is TELLING YOU NOW that its barely holding 85c with multiple interested parties + chairman on the prowl, so if i can get 20-30% and MOVE on NOW, rather than wait 2-3yrs to add a mere upside of potentially 50% (15% annualised? IF all the stars align and the FWD looking mkt was wrong about the cost of funding and BLOATED players in bnpl- big IF)....i GOT BETA things to do with my $$$...if u dont, sit back and enjoy the ride, all the best to u!!!

MULTI bag_ers PLEASE, not DRAGGERS...and BOY HAS THIS ONEEEE DRAGGGEEDDD ONNNNN

DEAL STINKS SO BAD ITS NOT FUNNY, YOUR BOARD (AKA AA) HAS SOLD US OUT. PROOF WILL BE IN THE PUDDING.

ÏNTRINSIC", SEEN MANY A NOVICE SIT ON INTRINSIC - ILL REFER YOU TO MANY WITH INTRINSIC VALUE IF U LIKE....BUT HAVE SAT GOING NOWHERE FOR YEARS.

IF THATS YOUR PLAY - ENJOY IT, I GOT MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO IN THE MEANTIME THAN SIT AND WAIT FOR THE MKT TO FINALLY BELIEVE IN A STOCK AND ITS FUTURE....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $35.28K 79.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44479 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 36618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.