HUM 2.26% 86.5¢ humm group limited

Ann: hummgroup 2021 investor strategy day presentation, page-92

1. 13,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    I totally agree about the performance and have just been through the latest update.I must say it was pretty impressive, and I was particularly taken by the admission of the Chairman to state -

"It would be remiss of me to not refer to hummgroup’s current equity value. Your Board and management team have been focused on understanding why the success hummgroup is presently enjoying, and the promising future anticipated in this report, have not yet resonated with the market. This has included conducting an in-depth investor perceptions audit which was designed to help us address why hummgroup’s significant growth and consistent NPAT are not reflected in our current share price. The Board continues to do everything in its power to improve total shareholder returns within an acceptable timeframe and believes that the current strategy, coupled with continued strong momentum within the business, will be recognised in the market"

Again, as I have posted to another on this forum, it does not suggest that the poor level of customer experience that the shareholder received is endemic, but it does show how a bad experience can influence one's buying behaviour and sentiment.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.