HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Ann: hummgroup 3Q22 business update, page-131

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    At last some common sense - the original deal was no good when announced at $335m and is even worse in todays environment. The only winner is Latitude. My understanding is with the current share price of Latitude slipping to $1.80 when it was $2.00 we would get way less than the $335m because its about shares (in the majority) not cash - what a joke when that can be so easily manipulated with such a small Latitude float.
    Why was it never agreed as a locked in minimum share value ?

HUMM was never going to be an AfterPay unicorn but it does still have the structure of a solid business with ongoing dividend potential. The fact that it is AA fighting for its survival in totality is interesting and who is on what side, will be so telling if we every really get to find out.

I always said where is the unanimous Board tick - well here we are, the split that was always there.
    The way things are going HUMM still has the potential to be the last BNPL standing. Latitude BNPL for one will be dead without it.
    Surely ZIP and SEEZLE as a merged entity are doomed irrespective, made worse by what is coming with inflation for longer and higher interest rates cutting margins.
    Once travel is a normality the upside for HUMM with Flight Centre deal plus the ongoing need for someone to support larger ticket items grows in acceptance ........... the steady profitable growth is still there.
    HUMM has gone about their growth slowly and from everything I can see methodically brick by brick. Just look at Ireland business as an example. Covid and natural disasters has not helped HUMM but it has been profitable all the way.

I was never going to vote for this deal with my 230k shares at a way higher price than todays shameful value and will be very happy to back that up in the weeks ahead when required.

For heavens sake BOARD - get on the same page and run this company as "ONE".
    You had the right strategy - now make it work, "AGAIN" thats what you get paid to do. Right now as shareholders we have every right to say where is the communication (RJ thats one is on you, stop the silence), where is the priority and what are you doing to grow this business - otherwise BOARD members get out of the way.

Boy is the the pack with the Pros vs Cons going to be an interesting read with a proxy battle ahead.
    20% from AA is a good start when the target is 50.01%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.