ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3936
    re: Ann: Hunnu to Acquire 60% of Unst Khudag ... Some good sober reflections Wang, and yes, it would have been good to see the outline of purchase terms.

I have also taken that leap of faith, a month ago, after doing some exhaustive research, and even though the ABARE report was circumspect on Mongolian coal.

Mr Tumur does know Mongolian coal, being a Mongolian, and having managed a small company that grew to employ 800 Mongolian coal workers.

He has since pilfered the best engineers, explorers and managers from that company for Hunnu.

They have all done it before, same product, same place, however this time there are more international implications, and I assume, greater potential profits.

Hunnu have intentions to acquire more coal concessions in Mongolia, and export to China.

They seem focused and aggressive in their plans.

At this rate they will own most of Mongolian's coal by year end (only joking).

From my correspondence with the company I think you can expect some big announcements from these boys this year, they really mean business, and do not intend to mess around, or be bound by excessive regulations or bureaucracy.

Very gung ho, lots of drive and positive energy coming from this one.

The interview with CEO George Lkhagvadorj Tumur on Boardroom Radio was interesting and informative.

This is a most impressive beginning, here's hoping it continues.

The 'Saudi Arabia of Coal' is on the march.

Good luck to all.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.