HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Hi Accumul8, I know your question was to Dumaguette22 however I...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hi Accumul8, I know your question was to Dumaguette22 however I just wanted to add my 2cents worth.
    I have interpreted the recent NWR webinar and other relevant company advice to be along the lines that Inhambane is perhaps not a priority at the moment. I certainly don't believe there are any issues however my reading of the big picture is that Port Gregory is the main focus therefor I don't feel that our bank account would warrant any drilling or other activities to take place in the near future. That's what I believe without any knowledge of what's going on in the boardroom. Broad planning for Inhambane I think is a yes, but I doubt much physical project activity will happen until it needs to and this is my understanding as per the CEO's advice in the webinar. The only flip side to this could possibly be if our partners or want to be partners come up with some cash and a need to expedite the project activity to fill a demand or other strategic reasons.
    My opinion is that Port Gregory will clearly take centre stage as it is wholly owned by HVY. It does not appear to present any landholder, native title, heritage or environmental issues. My guess is that following jorc and the appropriate studies PG will demonstrate a scalable, mineable and profitable near term cash flow positive operation. I hope and expect that there is clear and defined short term plan to mine, not within 3/4 years as has been mentioned but within 2 years. The product is all but proven to be there, so my expectation as a shareholder is that the company gets it out of the ground and into market.
    In short:
    Inhambane - very little activity
    Port Gregory - lots of activity

Thanks all, every little piece of input into the forum is useful and builds an evolving and unfolding story. I have yet to find any negative aspect for HVY's PG or Inhambane projects, buy my investment decision has been made solely on Port Gregory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.