HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

It will be interesting to see which way the execs go. Personally...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    It will be interesting to see which way the execs go. Personally I think once we are up and running producing product or near enough to it here in PG why not start drilling out our new land and expanding. If it comes up trumps then perhaps a local focus close to Asian markets would be a better option than putting efforts into Inhambane. This leads me to another point I have been rolling around in my mind. And perhaps as a material holder you could provide some opinion on my thoughts here. After all you have a lot to gain from a strategically planned operation which is producing sooner rather than in 3/4 years.
    Our land stretches a fair way south. If a plant is going to be built then it would make sense for it to be centralised to the mineralisation. To centralise the plant we need to know what's out there. Perhaps some widish spaced drilling may be planned to get an idea of what lies beyond the current target area and the good looking acreage drilled just outside of it. We really need the plant to be centralised to the largest deposit of the highest grade.
    Please share your thoughts and wishes on this point.
    Ceteris paribus with the PG project Inhambane could be just some icing on the cake and we negotiate a partner to develop that project and move it forward with as little fuss and effort as possible to allow focus on our local operation. Or better still, start generating revenue and we buy out the full share of Inhambane allowing HVY's market share of sugar coated sand to dominate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.