HVY 1.92% 5.3¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: HVY to Present at NWR Near Term Producers Conference, page-49

1. 7,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1096
    i was good for 24hrs bahahahaha ok daddy

so let's start talking about in 3/4 yrs from now and chuck Inhambane in the trash until you have finished plying your trade, shall we?

I never beat around the bush and never talk crap smile.png and I most certainly don't need you patting me on the back for being, so-called good lolol

everyone here is bullish on the stock, no one here thinks for a moment that PG won't be mining, it's just you now see and promote it at 3/4yrs aswe see the buy depth getting screwed even harder, and now making out Inhambane is not really worth touching after pushing me towards answering questions that you already knew the answers because they are clearly written in a presentation just six months ago, we/I might be retail but not stupid dumb and blind

I think we will be in revenue well within 24 mths and need to be as to cement our position for the growing demand and on top of that Inhambane could quickly become a huge boost in the short term to our mcap if the result gets the interest of a few factories in China.

Yes i am aware the T20 is higher but its most certainly not rising to the tune of the relentless supply we have been witnessing, this is why it is very clear we have some well-drilled and well-connected players making this SP to what it is today through great teamwork IMO,

Just need some new players to roll in and slap you guys around a bit, would love to see those orders below get hit while they have their eyes of the game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.337M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $10.65K 208K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48148 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 11746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.