AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: HWK TO SPIN-OUT HIGH GRADE GOLD AND GOLD-COPPER PROJECTS, page-68

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks all. I generally avoid commenting on any form of social media - got burned in the early years of a certain blue and white social media entity and have generally opted to stay out of commenting on it for my own sanity. But this pro-rata thing was starting to turn rumour in to fact and I've been in HWK too long to run the risk that someone would get their knickers in a knot if the announced ratio was different.

And, don't worry Chair, I had to run the sums several times before I was confident with my answer - too many zeros - easy to miss (or add inadvertently) one!! I've been in HWK long enough now to be comfortable with the direction they are headed. I must admit, like some others here, I did like it being a diversifed entity, and the spin off will be interesting. But I originally opted in as Li play back when the Li market was on the nose (my contrarian nature was coming to the fore), so I'm happy with the outcome so far and am interested to see how far it goes. And my youngest son's favourite song is 'Call me Al', so, the change in name will go down well in my household as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.