AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

I don't exactly see this as a free dividend. I see that all HWK...

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I don't exactly see this as a free dividend. I see that all HWK holders have already "paid" for their stock allocation in Diablo Resources through the dilution in HWK required to purchase the projects. Remember, shares on issue ballooned from around 600,000 to 1.6 billion over the past 18 months as the three gold and copper projects were bought. I know capital raising went to other areas as well but the bulk of the new capital was issued to buy the three new projects. Holders are just getting their part of the dilution through their new share pack in Diablo.

As to whether the price of HWK rises or falls after the spin-off and the listing of Diablo - I don't have a clue. It really depends on what's priced in and what isn't. My view is the lithium project is the main asset behind HWK and the market is attributing little if anything to the gold and copper projects. But I could be totally wrong on this. The price of copper is at $10,000 per tonne and pundits have it hitting $15,000 in a couple of years as the electrification of the planet takes hold. The copper price has never been that high before. The prospectus for the Diablo IPO will be revealing in my view. It should provide enough information to allow the market to gauge if Diablo has a likely copper project or not. Until the prospectus is released in the next month or so we only have the historical announcement to go on. Copper stocks have done extremely well in recent months and Diablo could be rocket if the market thinks its projects look tasty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.