AUK 14.3% 0.6¢ aumake limited.

Ann: HY 2019 Financial Results and Strategic Outlook, page-8

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    It looks dubious as the expenses in terms of salaries and rents alone together exceeds the total profits from the sales of goods. The main income is from the shops. They say that the strategy is to build more shops ... How will that help? It will burn more cash to set up shops. More rents to be paid. More employees to pay. We are not even talk about corporate overhead expenses. Unless they can deliver a big revenue stream from online sales, I don't see how they will turn real profit. Nearly 3 millions of losses per half year is a big concern. I think this is the stock chart looks grim for the last few months and every pop just brings in more sellers. I don't think the funds are stupid. They assess the fundamentals and they decide to sell.

People can invest in a variety of stocks and hope more wins over losses over time. What I see is that one can take a break a re-enter a stock that is clearly in a down trend without a decent chance of a big jump to the upside. The fear of missing out is not quite in this stock. In my case, I am happy with a small loss and re-enter later when the fundamentals look more promising. If they set up a few more shops and keep burning cash this way, I won't get back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $35.51K 5.719M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1896552 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10949333 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.