TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Ann: HY21 results release date and investor call details, page-9

1. 10,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    desertredlion, including your link didn't work. I have 'attended' these meetings, although so far mostly AGMs.

The AGMs feature WebEx/Zoom/Microsoft Teams visuals where mostly we can see the MD and Board members. The half yearlies are usually just phone calls into which we can listen.

If the half yearly update is similar to the couple I've listened to, the format is usually that analysts pre-register (as do we retail 'mums and dads'). The former then get asked by the operator (facilitator) one by one to ask their question(s), and the MD/CEO or Chairman answers. I think in at least one a private investor asked a question but given the time limits imposed by companies, it's mostly if not sometimes always analysts asking.

Answers at AGMs/half yearlies range from outstanding (giving new, useful information) to mundane and worst, dismissive. I thought the ING Chairman (at an online AGM meeting) was relatively poorly informed; conversely, I perceived that the Tassal MD Mr Mark Ryan was extremely well informed. I considered REH MD Mr Peter Wilson was among those who answered (at an AGM) questioners with respect, as did the English MD Mr Martin Ward of stellar achieving retailer of new/used cars/trucks APE.

They have all been worth listening to or viewing because one never knows when important info might be conveyed, or at least tidbits after which one can endeavour to connect the dots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.