SDI 0.00% 90.0¢ sdi limited

I believe SDI is under 1% of madamswer's portfolio. There are...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I believe SDI is under 1% of madamswer's portfolio. There are costs in brokerage, taxes and time to sell etc and especially the tax issue makes switching less attractive.

BUT the key point is given we could be in for at least a year of much higher costs / lower margins and then some of those higher costs sticking around, it isn't attractive to buy MORE NOW with other capital which can hopefully be deployed better elsewhere.

I have a small position in SDI and likewise although holding believe there is no rush to increase my position just yet.
    There is nothing like having some skin in the game to help better follow a stock and put in the work to understand the business, the stock and even our own psychology in relation to holding the position. Definitely I am thinking a lot more about costs and inflation and its affect on many businesses and valuations- so all this constructive conversation is very valuable.

And if those margins do happen to improve faster than expected- then any existing position will benefit, and it would be a pleasant surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 92.0¢ 90.0¢ $81.03K 89.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35088 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 73050 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.