ZIP 6.03% $1.50 zip co limited..

It isn't that there aren't holders just that not everyone is so...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It isn't that there aren't holders just that not everyone is so free to comment every 5 minutes when it's going to do nothing for them. It's kind of inspiring how some non-holders are so passionate about the stock that they spend an egregious amount of time talking about it on what must be for them ShortCopper.

The update didn't indicate the ceiling is collapsing on the company and if Z1P can truly negate the impact of a higher interest rate environment as ascribed I take it as a net positive since it will help their margins on revenue. So long as it can balance between expansion and liquidity management it'll do fine, that said I'm not totally on board with buying over Sizzle and their debt container.

Z1P never had valuations as wild as other US counterparts like Affirm to begin with but just like most ASX stocks it lags behind the fluffy US markets. Volume wasn't through the roof dump it high but Z1P likely got caught in the tech selloff, didn't help that Tyro dumped as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.085(6.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.50 $1.40 $22.39M 15.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16337 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 255886 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.